Daily use: Blend with fruit juice, orange, apple, pear or just with a glass of water.
Another possible recipe: The compote, pear apple, melon, watermelon or any other fruit available mixed with a spoon of spirulina (according to the quantity prepared); ideal for children.
Never cook spirulina powder or the virtues will be null.
The spirulina elixir is used in a simple mix with a glass of water, but it can be easily mixed with a fruit juice
THE FRUIT OF BAOBAB:
Ideal for smothies or fruit juice, a simple mix,
For culinary preparations or cocktails, dissolve two teaspoons of powder in a glass of water, fruit juice, iced tea, milk or yogurt once or twice a day. Also discover the tonic breakfast by adding 2 teaspoon of Baobab powder to your cocoa bowl.
JUICE OF BOUYE:
Boil water (4l) then add the monkey bread (baobab fruit):
2 to 5 teaspoons of baobab powder
Put baobab powder in a salad bowl
Cover the baobab pulp with hot water and let stand 20 minutes
Knead the pulp by hand
Filter and keep only the juice
Add the condensed milk or honey and mix carefully
Reserve in the fridge before serving
As a reminder, monkey bread is considered by scientists as the most antioxidant fruit in the world. Seven times more antioxidant than pomegranate and contain in vitamin C the equivalent of thirty oranges.
The baobab fruit is rich in ions and minerals, it contains twice as much calcium as milk and four times more potassium than banana.
- 400 g dried hibiscus flowers
- Honey (convenience)
- 2 bags of vanilla sugar? or vanilla bean
- 2 liters of water
- (Optional and your choice) 1 tablespoon of orange blossom water, 1/2 bouquet of mint, a little pineapple essence, vanilla ....
1. Start by boiling the two liters of water, and take advantage of this time to rinse quickly, with cold water, the hibiscus powder.
2. In a suitable container, let the hibiscus flower infuse for at least 20 minutes in boiling water until the water turns a nice red color; then add your possible perfume (mint, pineapple, vanilla ...) and honey according to your choice ...
3. Stir slightly to add the sugar and let cool for 1 hour.
4. Sift the juice through the sieve, Chinese, and pour it into bottles.
5. Your bissap juice is ready, all you have to do is place it in the fridge and serve it very fresh.
Reminder: the bissap is excellent for health. Its high content of proteins, lipids, minerals, vitamin C, and its antioxidant character in the background the ideal candidate to fight against hypertension, problems of digestion, anemia, certain gynecological disorders, mild respiratory disorders ( rum, cough, angina, rhinitis ... but here I would advise you to drink it hot), or simply tiredness
POWDER OF MORINGA:
1 teaspoon of Moringa powder
Fruits: 3 carrots, 2 apples, 1 orange, 1 lemon
Vegetables: 1 cucumber, 1/2 fennel
1 piece of ginger
The first step is to recover fruit and vegetable juices using an extractor or centrifuge.
Add a teaspoon of Moringa powder
Finally mix with a blender or a blender to distribute the Moringa.
THE DE MORINGA:
SIMPLY IN A BALL IN THE INFUSION WITH HOT WATER, MIX POSSIBLE WITH MINT (DOES NOT CONTAIN THEIN)
Moringa is a treasure considered one of the most nutritious plants. The Moringa leaf naturally contains in quantity:
8 essential amino acids
Omega 3 and 6
Moringa leaf is 7 times more vitamin C than orange, 4 times more vitamin A than carrot, 2 times more protein than yogurt, 3 times more potassium than banana and 3 times more of vitamin E than spinach.
OTHER RECIPES WILL FOLLOW TO BEGIN WE HAVE MADE THE MOST SIMPLE USES POSSIBLE TO DISCOVER THE SUPERFOOD; VERY QUICKLY, DO NOT HESITATE ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AND PROPOSE YOUR RECIPES WE WILL INCLUDE ON THE BLOG